How Much Does a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Weigh?
Many and drivers are turning to the 2021 Jeep Wrangler because of its impressive off-road capabilities and its many standard and available creature comforts. But equally as many area drivers are itching to know the answer to the question “how much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?”.
Well, if you’re among the curious SUV shoppers wondering about the Wrangler weight, wonder no more, dear reader. We here at Allen Samuels Auto Group are happy to tell you more about the Wrangler weight range of 3,970- 4,449 pounds and which Wrangler models weigh what amount. Curious to learn more? Contact us anytime!
Jeep Wrangler Curb Weight by Trim Level
The 2021 Jeep Wrangler weight is largely dependent upon which Wrangler trim level (aka Wrangler configuration) you choose. Consequently, the Wrangler weight ranges from around 3,970 to 4,449 pounds. Let’s explore which models weigh what amount below!
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport – 3,970 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport – 3,970 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S – 3,970 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Islander – 3,970 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys – 3,970 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom – 3,970 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler 80th Anniversary – 3,955 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Altitude – 4,167 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara – 4,263 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon – 4,160 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Altitude – 4,263 pounds
- 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited High Altitude – 4,263 pounds
As you can see, the Wrangler vs. Wrangler Unlimited models have quite a difference in their curb weight, but a good chunk of Wrangler models weigh under 4,000 pounds!
Other Jeep Wrangler Weights & Measurements
Now you’re well-versed on how much the Jeep Wrangler weighs! But wait, don’t head out just yet before reading about the Wrangler CCWR, GVWR, and interior measurements! (Just keep in mind that specs for your specific Wrangler will, like the Wrangler weight, vary based on trim).
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport: Notable Specs/Measurements
- Gross Combined Weight Rating (GCWR): 8,016 pounds
- Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR): 5,000 pounds
- Wheelbase: 96.8 inches
- Passenger Volume: 104 cubic feet
- Front/Rear Track: 62.9/62.9 inches respectively
- Front Legroom: 41.2 inches
- Rear Legroom: 35.7 inches
- Front Headroom: 42.6 inches
- Rear Headroom: 41.7 inches
Get More Jeep Wrangler Information: Contact or Visit Allen Samuels Auto Group
Now that you know the definitive answer to the question “How much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?” we’d like to help answer your other lingering Wrangler-related questions here at Allen Samuels Auto Group! So get in touch with us today, either online or by phone for additional information. Alternately, visit us in-person in Waco for a test-drive when safe. Meanwhile, explore our online tools to make finding and financing your next Wrangler easier. Check out our payment calculator or guide to trading in your car today.
More from Allen Samuels Auto Group
Many and drivers are turning to the 2021 Jeep Wrangler because of its impressive off-road capabilities and its many standard and available creature comforts. But equally as many area drivers are itching to know the answer to the question “how much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?”. Well, if you’re among the…
The Jeep Gladiator combines bold looks, best-in-class performance, and high-tech features that turn even the most ordinary ride into a grand adventure – but just what is the 2021 Jeep Gladiator price? If you’re in the market for a truck that can do it all, the 2021 model starts at just $33,545 MSRP. And…
From Jeep Wrangler lift kits to Jeep Cherokee lift kits, Allen Samuels Auto Group is your place for all types of Jeep lift kits. You can enhance the already great off-roading skills of your Jeep by using a Jeep lift kit, which increases the height of your chassis off the ground and offers your Jeep an even…