What Does Certified Pre-Owned Mean?
A certified pre-owned vehicle must meet the quality standards of the manufacturer’s certified pre-owned program. It is these certification standards, in addition to extended warranty coverage and other exclusive benefits, that make a CPO vehicle a more attractive choice than a used vehicle. Learn more about the advantages of a certified pre-owned car, truck, or SUV, and visit the Allen Samuels Holdings dealership near you to test drive one of our CPO vehicles today!
What are the Certified Pre-Owned Benefits?
Each automaker offers their own individual CPO program, and the benefits vary, but generally, you can expect these benefits to include:
- Late Model/Low Mileage Vehicle – For most automakers only vehicles that are 4 to 6 years old, and have less than 40,000 to 80,000 miles, are eligible to be certified. This means they’re more likely to have advanced entertainment setups or tire pressure monitoring systems.
- Multipoint Inspection – A thorough mechanical and appearance inspection must be performed by a factory-certified technician, with any needed reconditioning completed in compliance with the manufacturer’s standards.
- Vehicle History Report – A free vehicle history report is almost always included, so you find out all there is to know about the vehicle before you buy.
- Warranty – In addition to the remaining balance of the new car warranty, you’ll receive a limited CPO warranty that often includes bumper-to-bumper and/or powertrain coverage with 0% deductible.
- Roadside Assistance – 24-hour roadside assistance is usually offered, covering emergency fuel delivery, jump starts, emergency lock-out protection, free loaner vehicle, towing, trip interruption protection, and more.
- Special Financing – Special CPO financing is available to eligible buyers.
Test Drive a CPO Vehicle Today at Allen Samuels Auto Group
While here at Allen Samuels Auto Group we’re confident in the quality of all the used vehicles we offer, the benefits of the certified pre-owned program take buying and owning a used car to a whole new level. Our certified pre-owned inventory includes high-quality models from such automakers as Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Hyundai, Jeep, Ram, and Volkswagen, and we’re certain that you’ll find the right car, truck, or SUV at the right price to suit your needs. We carry one owner used cars, as well as a fine selection of used vehicles that are priced under $12,000. Find out what good mileage is on a used car, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
More from Allen Samuels Auto Group
“What’s the mileage?” is one of the first questions we hear from used car shoppers. It’s an important consideration, as conventional wisdom says that the more miles a car has been driven, the more wear and tear it has undergone. However, the common belief that buying a used car with over 100,000 miles on it…
When you buy a new car or a new truck from Allen Samuels Auto Group you’ll have a number of finance and insurance options to choose from. Gap insurance is one of these options. So what exactly is gap insurance? The simplest explanation is that it covers the gap between the amount you owe on a vehicle and…