2020 Jeep Compass Reviews
Compact SUVs don’t get much better than the 2020 Jeep Compass, a rugged and stylish vehicle that’s perfect for both your Waco drive and your weekend off-roading experiences. We’ve got a bunch of 2020 Jeep Compass reviews that we think perfectly state how much this car excels compared to the competition. Check out our collection of 2020 Jeep Compass reviews and check out our finance information as well!
The 2020 Jeep Compass: At a Glance
The 2020 Jeep Compass is packed with advanced features as well as strong engine and drivetrain components that are sure to give your Aransas Pass drive more power. We’ve got a selection of basic facts on the 2020 Jeep Compass, so if you’re doing model research, we’re your guide. Take a look at this quick reference guide to the 2020 Jeep Compass:
2020 Jeep Compass Basics:
- $22,280 MSRP
- EPA-Estimated 23 MPG City/ 32 MPG Highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 hp
- 1,000-pound towing capacity
- 6-speed manual transmission
What Are the Experts Saying?
In each 2020 Jeep Compass review, renowned car publications think that this crossover offers quite a lot to Hutchinson drivers. Take a look at these opinions from several reviewers of the Compass:
- Edmunds.com opines that the 2020 Jeep Compass is offered at a great price and excels on dirt roads and on trails.
- U.S. News & World Report praises the level of comfort offered in their 2020 Jeep Compass review and also hails its ahead of the game infotainment system.
- Cars.com notes the bump in performance and cargo room for 2020 while also having great things to say about the interior design and passenger comfort.
- Kbb.com– “In government crash testing, the 2020 Jeep Compass earns four out of five stars overall, with four stars in the frontal-crash test, five in the side-impact but only three in the rollover test. The independent Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) gives the Compass better marks, with its highest rating of Good in all crash tests.”
- The Car Connection – “Unlike some Jeep models, the 2020 Compass is well-equipped even in base Sport mode, with a 7.0-inch infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and two USB ports.”
- Autotrader – “The Compass has a lot working in its favor. It comes reasonably well-equipped…In addition to wearing one of the more distinctive designs offered in the subcompact class, the Compass Trailhawk’s off-road capability gives it a distinct advantage over most non-Jeep competitors.”
The 2020 Compass Can Be Yours at Allen Samuels Auto Group
Intrigued by these great 2020 Jeep Compass reviews? Check out our selection at Allen Samuels Auto Group! We’ve got a vast selection of Jeep vehicles as well as sales professionals who work hard to fulfill your needs as a Jeep shopper. If you’re ready for a new way of buying a car, get in touch with us!
More from Allen Samuels Auto Group
The new Jeep Cherokee is the perfect choice for drivers who love to take the unbeaten path or scenic detour. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to know that the 2021 Jeep Cherokee comes in nine distinct trims, so you’ll have plenty of options when choosing the right model for your next Waco adventure. Explore the Jeep…
The Jeep Renegade has the exterior capability to get you where you need to go whether you take the Waco highway or the back roads. But, what about the inside? The Jeep Renegade interior has space, technology, and convenience features to keep everyone comfortable and connected no matter where you go. See how you can…
The Jeep Wrangler is known for its relentless capability on both the Waco highway and back road trails. However, you’ll be pleasantly surprised at just how comfortable the interior of this SUV is. Take a tour inside the Jeep Wrangler with Allen Samuels Auto Group, and see how you can ride smoothly on even the roughest terrains. Then,…