2020 Jeep Compass Reviews
Compact SUVs don’t get much better than the 2020 Jeep Compass, a rugged and stylish vehicle that’s perfect for both your drive and your weekend off-roading experiences. We’ve got a bunch of 2020 Jeep Compass reviews that we think perfectly state how much this car excels compared to the competition. Check out our collection of 2020 Jeep Compass reviews and check out our finance information as well!
The 2020 Jeep Compass: At a Glance
The 2020 Jeep Compass is packed with advanced features as well as strong engine and drivetrain components that are sure to give your drive more power. We’ve got a selection of basic facts on the 2020 Jeep Compass, so if you’re doing model research, we’re your guide. Take a look at this quick reference guide to the 2020 Jeep Compass:
2020 Jeep Compass Basics:
- $22,280 MSRP
- EPA-Estimated 23 MPG City/ 32 MPG Highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 hp
- 1,000-pound towing capacity
- 6-speed manual transmission
What Are the Experts Saying?
In each 2020 Jeep Compass review, renowned car publications think that this crossover offers quite a lot to drivers. Take a look at these opinions from several reviewers of the Compass:
- Edmunds.com opines that the 2020 Jeep Compass is offered at a great price and excels on dirt roads and on trails.
- U.S. News & World Report praises the level of comfort offered in their 2020 Jeep Compass review and also hails its ahead of the game infotainment system.
- Cars.com notes the bump in performance and cargo room for 2020 while also having great things to say about the interior design and passenger comfort.
- Kbb.com– “In government crash testing, the 2020 Jeep Compass earns four out of five stars overall, with four stars in the frontal-crash test, five in the side-impact but only three in the rollover test. The independent Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) gives the Compass better marks, with its highest rating of Good in all crash tests.”
- The Car Connection – “Unlike some Jeep models, the 2020 Compass is well-equipped even in base Sport mode, with a 7.0-inch infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and two USB ports.”
- Autotrader – “The Compass has a lot working in its favor. It comes reasonably well-equipped…In addition to wearing one of the more distinctive designs offered in the subcompact class, the Compass Trailhawk’s off-road capability gives it a distinct advantage over most non-Jeep competitors.”
The 2020 Compass Can Be Yours at Allen Samuels Auto Group
Intrigued by these great 2020 Jeep Compass reviews? Check out our selection at Allen Samuels Auto Group! We’ve got a vast selection of Jeep vehicles as well as sales professionals who work hard to fulfill your needs as a Jeep shopper. If you’re ready for a new way of buying a car, get in touch with us!
More from Allen Samuels Auto Group
Many and drivers are turning to the 2021 Jeep Wrangler because of its impressive off-road capabilities and its many standard and available creature comforts. But equally as many area drivers are itching to know the answer to the question “how much does a Jeep Wrangler weigh?”. Well, if you’re among the…
The 2021 RAM 2500 is not only a massive and powerful truck, but it’s built to perform at the highest level for any task. But, how much can a RAM 2500 tow? We recommend opting for the 6.7L Cummins® Turbo Diesel I6 engine. The RAM 2500 towing capacity maxes out at 19,680 pounds with…
The 2020 Dodge Charger is a car that needs no introduction, but you can make yours even more iconic by customizing your Dodge Charger colors for 2020. Allen Samuels Auto Group covers the Dodge Charger exterior colors, Dodge Charger interior colors, and further customization choices below! Charger InventoryContact Us Dodge Charger Exterior Colors Dodge Charger exterior colors…