2020 Jeep Compass Reviews
Compact SUVs don’t get much better than the 2020 Jeep Compass, a rugged and stylish vehicle that’s perfect for both your drive and your weekend off-roading experiences. We’ve got a bunch of 2020 Jeep Compass reviews that we think perfectly state how much this car excels compared to the competition. Check out our collection of 2020 Jeep Compass reviews and check out our finance information as well!
The 2020 Jeep Compass: At a Glance
The 2020 Jeep Compass is packed with advanced features as well as strong engine and drivetrain components that are sure to give your drive more power. We’ve got a selection of basic facts on the 2020 Jeep Compass, so if you’re doing model research, we’re your guide. Take a look at this quick reference guide to the 2020 Jeep Compass:
2020 Jeep Compass Basics:
- $22,280 MSRP
- EPA-Estimated 23 MPG City/ 32 MPG Highway
- Standard 2.4L I-4 Engine with 180 hp
- 1,000-pound towing capacity
- 6-speed manual transmission
What Are the Experts Saying?
In each 2020 Jeep Compass review, renowned car publications think that this crossover offers quite a lot to drivers. Take a look at these opinions from several reviewers of the Compass:
- Edmunds.com opines that the 2020 Jeep Compass is offered at a great price and excels on dirt roads and on trails.
- U.S. News & World Report praises the level of comfort offered in their 2020 Jeep Compass review and also hails its ahead of the game infotainment system.
- Cars.com notes the bump in performance and cargo room for 2020 while also having great things to say about the interior design and passenger comfort.
- Kbb.com– “In government crash testing, the 2020 Jeep Compass earns four out of five stars overall, with four stars in the frontal-crash test, five in the side-impact but only three in the rollover test. The independent Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) gives the Compass better marks, with its highest rating of Good in all crash tests.”
- The Car Connection – “Unlike some Jeep models, the 2020 Compass is well-equipped even in base Sport mode, with a 7.0-inch infotainment system that features Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Bluetooth, and two USB ports.”
- Autotrader – “The Compass has a lot working in its favor. It comes reasonably well-equipped…In addition to wearing one of the more distinctive designs offered in the subcompact class, the Compass Trailhawk’s off-road capability gives it a distinct advantage over most non-Jeep competitors.”
The 2020 Compass Can Be Yours at Allen Samuels Auto Group
Intrigued by these great 2020 Jeep Compass reviews? Check out our selection at Allen Samuels Auto Group! We’ve got a vast selection of Jeep vehicles as well as sales professionals who work hard to fulfill your needs as a Jeep shopper. If you’re ready for a new way of buying a car, get in touch with us!
More from Allen Samuels Auto Group
The Jeep Gladiator combines bold looks, best-in-class performance, and high-tech features that turn even the most ordinary ride into a grand adventure – but just what is the 2021 Jeep Gladiator price? If you’re in the market for a truck that can do it all, the 2021 model starts at just $33,545 MSRP. And…
Experience the Dodge Charger Scat Pack at Allen Samuels Auto Group Are you ready for the heart-racing performance of one of the most powerful sedans on the market today? Then it’s time to take a look at the Dodge Charger Scat Pack for sale at Allen Samuels Auto Group. While the Charger lineup includes tons of options to suit any…
You don’t have to make a tradeoff between power and efficiency if you’re a light truck driver. The RAM 1500 EcoDiesel is a revolution in diesel technology, delivering both immense power and great fuel economy in the same tough package. The RAM EcoDiesel specs will astound you, so stay tuned for our RAM 1500…